Practice performance improvement program enhances guideline-recommended care and outcomes for heart failure patients in the outpatient setting.
The following slide presentations on the IMPROVE HF study results and background are available for download:
- Associations Between Outpatient Heart Failure Process of Care Measures and Mortality (Outcomes/Patient Survival Results)
- IMPROVE HF Primary Results
- Equitable Improvement for Women and Men in the Use of Guideline-Recommended Therapies for Heart Failure: Findings from IMPROVE HF
- Overall IMPROVE HF Baseline Manuscript
- Incremental Reduction in Risk of Death Associated with Use of Guideline-Recommended Therapies in Patients with Heart Failure: A Nested Case Control Analysis of IMPROVE HF
– Fonarow GC, et al. J Am Heart Assoc. 2012;1:16-26.
The Scientific Steering Committee has developed tools for use in your practice, in alignment with the current guidelines and evidence from major clinical trials. These materials will be useful in improving patient care outcomes not only during the IMPROVE HF registry, but also after its completion. You may use and modify these forms to best suit your practice’s needs.
- Patient Assessment — initial visit
- Patient Assessment — final visit
- Clinical Pathway Grid
Additional information on the IMPROVE HF study as well as other educational content can be found on Medtronic Connect.
The "learn more" link above will take you to a page that looks like this: